Saturday, July 7, 2007

A Must-Have Book

Pilgrim Pal, Pilot Mom (Claire) reminded me in her comment of the book The Red Sea Rules by Robert J. Morgan.

It's a "must-have" book that won't take long to read but will revolutionize your life. Please do what you need to do to get a copy.

My first suggestion is to order it at your local Christian bookstore.

If that fails, order it online from Christian Book Distributors.

BUT BE SURE YOU GET IT AND READ IT!

My copy is at my office or I'd pull it off the shelf and read you some quotes.

PLEASE GET IT!

Pilgrim David

1 comment:

passing-thru said...

WILL GET IT AS SOON AS I CAN -

THX --------- food like this helps build us up --

I seen Claire mention that -- thats what friends do -- stand in the gap --- U have good friends brother David --

Been thinking lately, of all the "lost" people around me -- can it be , that they may end up in HELL -- forever, - hoping to witness and may the Lord use HIS WORD to SAVE -