Sunday, August 26, 2007

Memo From God

To: All those who believe in Me
From: God

Good morning. I AM God.

Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help. If the devil happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFJTD (Something For Jesus To Do) box. It will be addressed in My time, not yours. Once the matter is placed in the box, do not hold onto it or remove it. Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem. If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution.

Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest, my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.

Found on the Internet by Sweet Inspirations

5 comments:

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

That's great Julie! Thanks for posting.

Julie (LM)

passing-thru said...

Much truth in that post - its not quite that easy though , is it .

Real spiritual warfare is a grind, and then there is the personal growth of Christlikeness but the answer is the same -- GOD , and for us to be at the foot of the Cross , believing and expecting.

Vicki said...

Ah, yes, a good reminder for us all.Thanks for posting this, Julie.

Passing-thru - yep, exactly. Maybe the key word here is "believing." The battle is His, yet we sometimes fail to receive and believe! God bless you!

Anonymous said...

I love this one!! I've read it before...

God bless you,
LPP

Terry said...

Dear Lord...our Little Missionary, Julie contacted thee and she is in real need of comfort right now.
We, her friends can offer to comfort her but Thy comfort is past all understanding!!
Please help her Lord, help thine little treasure.. She is the pearl of great price which thou has redeemed with thine own precious blood..In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ...Amen...