Monday, August 27, 2007

Pray For Lil Pilgrim...


Hi, Pals!I just got on here, and see i have lots to catch up on. I just want to let you know I have a dr's appointment today at 3:30...please pray I'll have peace and the doctor will have wisdom. Also, my mom just told us that my grandma in the USA is doing awful, and cannot live alone. Interesting, because I awoke Sat. morning, and after thanking God for life, breath, and no pain, I got a burden to pray for my grandma. When my mom shared this with us, everything inside me screamed, "I WANT TO GO TAKE CARE OF HER NOW!!!" But I held my peace...God's timing is perfect. I asked God that if He would heal me, I will leave all, and take care of my Grannie. It would be a huge step to leave my family, friends, neighbors, pets, business, jobs, etc. but I would give it all up for her.God bless you,Lil Pilgrim Pal

2 comments:

Terry said...

Dear Hebrews , We will be praying for you and Arlene and Leo today as you are facing the doctors.
Passing-thru is right.
Jesus is the great Physician.
He is the Head Surgeon.
May He guide the doctor's hands...Praying for Gramma too Lil Pilgrim...Love Terry

Felisol said...

Dear Lil Pilgrim,
I know you are willing to let the Lord lead you, so I am not worried.
I also no you will use your senses and listen to what the doctor has to say.
May God guidee you and hold his hands over your entire family.
Felisol On the far side of the sea