Thursday, August 23, 2007

FROM HEB 11:1

hebrews 11:1 said...
Can someone please post this...

Thank you to ALL the pals who encouraged me after I poured out my heart last night on here. As long as I don't think about the sun shining like it did a year ago, I should get through okay :)...Sunny days seem to hurt the most, I wear the pain like a heavy coat, Only one thing gives me hope...I know I'll see you one day. (It's a country song called, "Who You'd be Today).

Thank you for all your prayers, and your kindness to me. I am so blessed to know you Pals...

I will let you know the news on my dad when I can...

LPP/Heb

P.s.
I just have to share with you this laugh I get every time I sign my "name"...when I was little, no one could come up with a nickname for me. And it would frustrate them, because all my friends had nicknames! When I was 14 I taught my sister my middle name to say, because it was easier than my first name, and I changed it slightly...some of you know my middle name, just change the ending, and that's what it was. But you'll never guess how I spell it! Anyway, here I am going by Lil Pilgrim Pal/LPP/Heb/Hebrews 11:1, and I think my old friends would love to have called me some of these names!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep trusting the Lord , LPP -

your a blessing and remember , that The Lord is Who Shoulders our burdens --- we care, we pray , we leave it at the Throne if possible - there are times when God lays on one a special burden , we then pray and usually we see the results of such a burden --

Anonymous said...

Yes, PT, thank you so much for your encouragement!

How do you like my "LPP"?? I really am enjoying these nicknames. One of my friends came up with one a few years ago, and my dad said it didn't sound nice, so I never went with it, but amoung my family my middle name is often used more than my first name! It is funny when I think of it, especially when I think of when my mom told me (when I was 14) that i was named after a relative from the other side of the family, and I struggled for awhile to accept that. I was happy I was named after someone, but struggled with what they represented in my past...Now I don't have any problem with it, Thank the Lord!

LPP