Thursday, August 23, 2007

THE PALS WEEKLY QUIZ

Terry -- connect the names - this is a quiz -
night owl ? = Claire
hawk eye ? = Bob
encourager ? = Terry
picture taker ? = Saija
picture stealer ? = David
the one who says how are ya ? = Jel
the one thats in the clouds ? = Pilot Mom
one who walks thru garbage dumps looking for the lost ? = Lil M
one who intercedes ? = Donna
one who writes for the Lord ? = Vicki
one who is on the other side of the pond ? = Felisol
OF COURSE - ALL OF OUR NAMES COULD BE USED FOR ALL OF THESE -------

Ok Ok -- I know these are too easy for U ------------ lol
passing-thru

10 comments:

jel said...

IS THIS A Quiz for Terry or one that she wrote?

I know the last one , and the 5th one :)

Anonymous said...

lol Jel -- its for anyone -- I should have said ANYONE --- just picking on Terry -- the first two Jel are from recent posts comments - in fact , YOU SHOULD KNOW THE 6TH ONE

Anonymous said...

Jel r u going to post your draft on the quiz ? I was just looking at it

Anonymous said...

if U want - copy your answers on the draft and put them on comments here

Pilgrim Pals said...

How many did I get right Passing-thru???...Terry

jel said...

do I really say that ??

must be the hillbilly in me!
ya think????? :)

Anonymous said...

TERRY -- LOL -- I THOUGHT IT WAS JEL writing those answers --- lol

U got them all right --- I was thinking of U as the encourager but of course we all are --and yes Jel sounds like that YA -------

GOOD STUFF GIRLS --------

susanwalkergirl said...

Dear Terry...how fun...and how well you know your Pilgrim Pals!

Terry said...

Hey Susan, my kindred spirit..These questions, here were answerd by Passing-thru.
I am the long winder doncha' know??
The next post up..Love Terry

Yeh..that Hawk-eye know us as well as the Pilgrim does!!

Anonymous said...

HELLO SUSANWALKERGIRL -

Lord Bless U ---

Susan , we have a great group of women here , "mothers of Israel" for sure --- but U already know that ---