Tuesday, August 21, 2007

We Have Not Forgotten You Ronnie



Update on Ron
Howdy friends!! I just wanted to give you all an update on Ron!! He is doing fab! God is so good! He hasnt returned to work yet, but he is feeling like almost complete. I just wanted to tell you all the wonderful news! I am so thankful that this is now behind us and that we can move forward and go on with our life. I am so thankful to God loving me so much that he blessed me with a wonderful husband. I am truly blessed and so glad HE promised me that I will grow old with him!!Thanks to you all for walking with me in this!By HIS stripes.............HE IS ABLE!Lisa

2 comments:

passing-thru said...

Terry probably posted this so thanks Terry -- WHAT GREAT NEWS FOR RON --- many times we prayed for U and Lisa --wonderful news -- praise God

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this update! Thank you, Jesus, for the great news!
LPP