Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm Blessed

Driving to work tonight I was thinking how blessed I am to have such a wonderful fellowship of pilgrims who love me and care for me. Wow! God is doing something good amongst the men and women He has assembled.

I got to thinking about how exciting it would be if the PILGRIM PALS were all together in one place for a retreat. What incredible joy we'd experience as we met each other and enjoyed the presence of God together.

We could all gather in the Adirondacks near Lisa J's place! Hint! Hint!

As I lay my head on my pillow tonight I thank God for each of you and for what you mean to each of us.

Bless be the tie that binds our hearts in Christian love!

Maranatha!

~ David

5 comments:

Terry said...

Dear David..
WE are the blessed ones.
After all it is you that took the time and effort to create this place for us and get us all together.
I bless the day that I ever found you!
Three cheers for Greater Vision Trio!!...Love Terry

Pilot Mom said...

Oh wouldn't that be an inspiring time?!! Let's do it!! If not 2008 then we could make plans for 2009 so we could all save up our money!

Bless you for the thought, David! I truly think it was inspired.

passing-thru said...

If I can do it -- I'm IN !!

THE LORD IS GOOD

THE LORD IS GOOD

IT WAS GREAT TO WAKE UP AND SEE THESE POSTS -------------

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun...

and yes, WE are the blessed ones.

LPP

susanwalkergirl said...

David...what a treasure you are to each of us. We thank God for you dear one. Wouldn't it be wonderful to meet each other this of heaven. I must say...that I feel so far away...since you have a preponderance of Canadians as Pilgrim Pals.