Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Praise To Give and Prayer To Ask For

Firstly, I realized that I didn't come and post a praise report on here...50 lashes with a wet noodle for me! Last Sunday night I asked for prayer because my leg and foot were really aching...well I am happy to report that on Monday they were pain free and have not bothered me since! Praise God! Thank you for remembering me in your prayers.

Now I would like to ask for prayer again. Today I feel like I'm being attacked from all sides...mentally, physically, spiritually, financially, etc. The "memo" from God I posted this morning really spoke to me earlier this week when I read it, and I came across it this morning, remembering that I had wanted to post it on here. I think I need to read it over and over and over some more until I get it in my head!

So please, I would ask that you remember me in your prayers. Part of what I am dealing with is a big decision that I need to make this week...one that I don't know how to make, but I know what I would like to decide. Does that make sense????

It is days like today that make me really look forward to spending eternity in Heaven and not having "life" to deal with, but until then I thank God for my family and friends who help me through...and especially now all my Pilgrim Pals. I am encouraged every day when I see how God is working and answering prayer! That's another reason to look forward to Heaven...we'll all get to meet!! :0)

Have a good night everyone...I'm praying for you all!

Julie - Sweet Inspirations

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thank you God for healing Julie's leg!

I'll be praying for you concerning the attacks you are receiving! Stand fast firmly grounded in the Word of God, with your mind and heart covered by His blood!

God bless you,
LPP

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

Thanks for sharing the praise report Julie. I know what you mean about looking forward to spending eternity in Heaven! Bring it on Lord Jesus!!

I'll be keeping you in my prayer for your decision - I pray the Holy Spirit gives you wisdom and courage to make the decision Julie.

Peace of Jesus to you.

Julie (LM)

Anonymous said...

Julie sweet insp. GREAT NEWS ON YOUR LEG -- That is what builds the church - answers to prayer -
Will be praying tomorrow for U - we hope U will remember Arlene tomorrow nite as well --
TRUST GOD TO HELP U , we know U are -- HE PROMISED TO GIVE GUIDANCE, thru HIS WORD JULIE, read, meditate and if possible wait - at least thats how George Mueller did it --- will be praying

Vicki said...

Praying for hat big decision this week!

Vicki said...

for "that" big decision, I meant to type...oops.