Friday, August 24, 2007

Pray For Heather


23.AugThe nights are the worst…
Thursday
Ive been up since 2am. Take your worst nausea and then multiply it by 1934. And then multiply that by itself…. and it still wouldn’t come close to what I feel. To make things worse, it isn’t the “Throwing Up” type of nausea. This morning I just sat on the couch and cried with Mark.
I took 4 Zofran. FOUR.
Today is our first day of homeschooling (my 2 oldest kids go to school 2 days a week and are home for 3), and I feel utterly useless.
So if you wouldn’t mind, say a prayer for me today. Pray that my body would react positively to the chemo, and that I would feel better.
They say Temador builds up in your system and the last few days are going to be the worst. My last day is Saturday, but I expect I will feel it through Monday. I feel like I have been hit by a truck, and then hit again.
And again.

8 comments:

jel said...

will Be



huggs

Anonymous said...

Praying for you always!

Little Montreal Girl

passing-thru said...

Thanks for copying and posting Terry --- Heather , if U do see this , know , that we will pray --
Am so sorry that even God's children are afflicted with the illnesses of fallen man - Will pray that U will be able to handle the chemo --- your friend and fellow Christian

Felisol said...

Dear Heather,
I'll pray and the Lord's blessings and mercy be with you.
Love Felisol

Felisol said...

Dear Passing-thru,
and all ye Pilgrim Pals.
In Norway the clock is 00.35, the calendar shows Aug. 25th. That means that our dear, conciderate, caring and loving Terry can celebrate her 58th birthday.
I want to send her my warmest congratulation. She's that one in a billion woman we all cherish and want as a friend and a co pligrim pal..
I cannot even begin to list how much she means to me, but my thanks counts volumes.
I hope her friends and family in Canada give her a worthy celebration.
Best wishes from Felisol On The Far Side Of The Sea

passing-thru said...

Thanks Felisol for telling me of Terry -- I DIDN'T KNOW THAT

58 on Saturday -- thankyou

Anonymous said...

Oh, dearest Mrs. Ljung THANK YOU for being the first to say it...

God bless you,
LPP

Terry said...

Thank you so much!
Passing-thru ,my Felsiol did not mention it, but she has phemomia.
I think we had better all pray for her!...From Terry

That Hebrews and little Montreal girl and that Felisol On The Far Side Of The Sea figured it out somehow and I still don't know how!!.......