Monday, August 27, 2007

Posting For Hebrews11:1

hebrews 11:1 said...
Could someone please post this? Thank you!

Hi, Pals!

I just got on here, and see i have lots to catch up on. I just want to let you know Ihave a dr's appointment today at 3:30...please pray I'll have peace and the doctor will have wisdom.

Also, my mom just told us that my grandma in the USA is doing awful, and cannt live alone. Interesting, because I awoke Sat. morning, and afer thanking God for life, breath, and no pain, I got a burden to pray for my grandma. When mymom shared this with us, everything inside me screamed, "I WANT TO GO TAKE CARE OF HER NOW!!!" But I held my peace...God's timing is perfect. I asked God that if He would heal me, I will leave all, and take care of my Grannie. It would be ahuge step to leave my family, friends, neighbors, pets, business, jobs, etc. but I would give it all up for her.

God bless you,
Lil Pilgrim Pal

August 27, 2007 8:21 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heb 11:1 I will be praying for this situation..Can you let me know where your Grannie lives...if she is in close enough proximity, I would be so very blessed to help out until your family decides what to do....Heb....I am a care-giver for the elderly...and would help in any way I could...for now I will pray....

hugs,
donna

Lisa J. said...

Heb 11:1
I'll pray for your appt and for any upcoming decisions re: your grandma. My grandma, who lived in Markham, ONT, was very sick and it was hard for me here in NY with two little ones at home to go be with her, but I had a couple of opportunities before she died and I am grateful for those last times with her.
Lisa J

Anonymous said...

Donna- my Grannie lives in Royal Palm Beach FL. in a gated community. It is very expensive to live there.
Your prayers are very much appricated. God bless you NY sister.

Little Montreal Girl