Wednesday, August 29, 2007

NEW CREATION


2 Cor. 5:17 Any man in Christ is a new creation - old things are passed away , behold all things become new -- I like the word BEHOLD , Take Notice , Divine Power at Work -- of course, in the first years of a born-again life , the changes are radical, life changing, everyone can see them -- as time goes on we adjust , settle in and then try and live a life pleasing to the Lord. What should never change or be settled in is our Love for God , our Gratefulness , 2 Cor 5:21 - He made Him to be sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God -- Our lives, our smiles, our demeanour, our walk , our talk , our deeds should SHOW THIS LOVE FOR THE GREAT SUBSTITUIONARY DEATH AND LIFE OF THE LAMB OF GOD. For we were and are a sinful people worthy of death and hellbound sinners without the slightest chance of saving ourselves. So let it not be named among us who profess Christ, any of the "worldliness" the lust and love of the mindset of this world -- Let us seek those things above , let us daily examine ourselves in the light of His Word and in the light of His Sacrifice.
humbly submitted by a man that has dissappointed God many a time.
passing-thru

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and do not be conformed to this world, but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God... (Rom. 12:2)

PT...Your post reminds me of the above verse!

How was your day?

Pals, if any of you think of me tonight/tomorrow, please pray that God will give me wisdom...He promises in His word that He will give to all who ask, and I really need it concerning this digital camera! I hate pressure, and the sale price ends tomorrow, so I now must decide to take it or leave it...and also whether or not to buy the reasonably-priced service plan. On top of all that, the salesman who served my dad and I last week will be in from 10 to 5, so my dad will not be able to take me...my mom will have to. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but we really rely on him for this kind of stuff, and I don't like to go it on my own! I havemade up my mind that I will sleep on it...if I dream of it either way, then I will follow my dream...if not, I am really going to have to seek God in the morning!

Thank you!

God bless you,
LPP

Anonymous said...

My day was good Heb , thanks for asking --- and U make me smile -- and I think U make God smile --- He likes that when one of His brings even the smallest request to HIM --- did U know Heb , that George Mueller would even pray before sharpening a quill -for if he ruined it , he would have to use another -- in everything he prayed and GOD BLESSED --- GOD WILL BLESS U in your quest for the right camera

Anonymous said...

Good night, Pals! It does not look busy here, so I think that means, it will be hopping around, say, 10 PM?!? Well, I am of to bed, as I have a VERY busy day tomorrow...thank God I don't have to work either job! I mean, that's not good for the income part, but time and energywise, it would be hard. We're off to our favorite store in the morning (amoung many other stops)...the Christian book store!

Kishehr Pari! (my new phrase-Armen.)
Buenos Noches!
Kali Nichta!
Bon Nuit!

Sagapo,
LPP

Anonymous said...

Thank you, PT!

Heb

Vicki said...

Thank you, Passing-thru.

So grateul for His grace that enables us to shine like bright 'stars' in a crooked generation...all for His glory. Just like we were helpless to save ourselves, we're helpless to live for Him without His life and love flowing through us by the power of His Holy Spirit as we walk in surrender.

Heb, will pray for you tonight, as for all the Pals.

Anonymous said...

So true Vicki --- have U been getting rest at night ? -- hubby still doing good ?
Yes on salvation, new birth, growth, kept, and delivered is ALL GOD --- for NO flesh will glory in His Presence --- the sooner we learn that we are nothing and unable without HIM the better for the wayfaring pilgrim--
We are so happy to have U as part of the family

Vicki said...

Thanks, Passing-thru...hubby's BP came down within 24 hours, so we're thankful for that. He hasn't had any more chest pain, PTL. I've been not always able to sleep, but hanging in there.