Monday, August 27, 2007

The Power of Praying Pilgrims!


Hi folks, just wanted to give a quick praise report - and thank you for praying once again for my "little" needs. I've said this before and I'll say it again - wow! - God really is using the Pilgrims to manifest His power and glory! I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. I awoke this morning feeling filled with the Light of Christ and His grace in my heart to resist the temptation to "chase" after things not of God...namely - T. I knew it wouldn't be an issue for today.

I ask that you keep this before our Lord in the next few weeks. I'll need a constant infusion of grace to really conquer this particular temptation and to wait with faith upon the Lord's choice of mate for me!


I'm heading to bed now to have my time of prayer and in the Word.

Thanks and God bless y'all.


Julie (LM)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nite Julie --- stay with God -- "On Christ the Solid Rock I stand"

Pilgrim Pals said...

Good to read your report, Julie. May your time with Him soothe your heart and infuse you with grace upon grace.

Felisol said...

Dear Julie,
be assured
"He sees your deeds
He knows your needs"
Sweet dreams
Felisol

Terry said...

Bless you too Little Missionary Julie..
Glad to see you in here...love Terry

Anonymous said...

God bless you, too, Little Missionary, and may He strengthen you for all your struggles. Remember, He has promised never to tempt us above that which we are able.

LPP

Vicki said...

Praying, lifting you up, praising Him for you, walking beside you...