Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Heather's Children


Today is the first day of school here in the George house…. Aren’t they precious


Now for an update on me. I woke up horribly nauseous, but took Zofran immediately and felt better (I took 2 last night, before Chemo). Over the last month my body has gotten use to eating when ever it is hungry , so it is not use to NOT being able to eat after a certain time. I woke up in the middle of the night starving, but afraid to eat. I have to eat by 6, and take Zofran by 9, then Chemo at 9:30. I think I need to eat small meals through out the day instead of three big meals.

I’m off to take the kids to school Normal life stuff!


Heather

4 comments:

Terry said...

Dear Heather...The Canadian kids have another two weeks before they start school..
The summer is still alive!!

Praying for you dear Heather.....Love Terry

Pilot Mom said...

Heather, I think the smaller meals through out the day (what I call "grazing" *wink*) will be better for you. Actually, that would be better for everyone but usually it is just diabetic people who follow that plan. :)

Vicki said...

Such precious children, Heather. Praying their first day will be BLESSED of God. Praying for you, sweet little sister, that God will steady you during this difficult time (even as He is doing!)

passing-thru said...

I imagine Terry copied this and posted it for us -- Thanks Terry and Thanks Heather for sharing your precious ones
ITS REALLY NICE TO SEE these "mothers" of Israel supporting people in need -- Terry and Claire and Vicki and when Donna gets back she will be helping - and of course others such as Susanwalkergirl -