Thursday, August 9, 2007

MOM IS OK


THANKYOU to ALL for praying for my mom's stent procedure this morning -- doctors had a bit of a struggle with her , her heart was giving them fits but she came thru ok -- she had to be awake as she would not have survived being put under -- stent went in the neck ok, (2nd time in 17 years - ) they had to go up thru the hand as the groin area was collapsed, that was a by-pass umpteen years ago - so thats another issue but she is resting in IC and so far so good and I thank GOD for allowing me her company a bit longer -- THANKYOU DONNA FOR THAT SPECIAL POST and for PILOT MOM for rising at that hour to pray especially for mom and for Terry who was carrying my concerns in her heart as well and for All -- the julies , heb and praysensfan - jel -Saija , Arlene and Heather and Felisol and of course David and Carol --- WE ALL MEAN SO MUCH TO EACH OTHER AND TO CHRIST -- we are a blessed group --- thankyou again -- Bob

4 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

Bob, it was my privilege to be able to pray. I will continue to pray for her full recovery.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Pilot Mom!

Praying for you and yours!

And waiting for more testimonies and helpful hints on what o say to Mormons! We had some Jehovah's Witnesses walking up and down our street today. I am a bit mad they are the on ones who do this...where are the Christians?!

God bless you,
Lil Pilgrim Pal

Terry said...

Dear Passing-thru...I am so happy for you mom!!
Passing-thru, one of these days you are going to have to go through the Pilgrim Pals Blog and find out just how many prayers that the Lord has answered since we started.
If you list them all...it will be one long post!!
For a start here we have our own Pilot-mom's Jim that we prayed for and your own mom, and I can feel the praying that everyone is doing fo me and my family!!...From Terry

Oh and your getting a job and Hebrews 11:1 feeling a little better...
I will stop here and let you do the rest of the job Passing-thru
I am a little tired now..A lot tired...
But not too tired to be praying for Carol..

jel said...

Thanks Bob, for letting us know how she is!

give her a hugg from us!


blessings