Monday, August 13, 2007

A Pilot's View #2


(Click on images to enlarge.)

A Pilot's view...
When we are on the ground looking up and all around everything can seem so immense to us, including our problems.
But when we are above, like God, looking down on His creation, things don't seem as big. Of course, the Lord knows the
answers to all of our problems and trials in life. But may we remember that there isn't anything that escapes the eye of God
and we can trust Him to give us the very best, no matter what the circumstances seem to be saying.
Posted by Picasa
Pilot Mom

2 comments:

Terry said...

Dear Pilot-mom...Your son makes the same magic of the clouds that our Jel does..
Hmm..I wonder if your son would be as generous with David, Passing-thru and me if we decide that we just need one of his picutres to make a post!
What do you think.?
Would he mind if we swiped one or two now and then?
And that Hebrews 11:1 is no innocent either..We have to do the job of swiping pictures whenever that pal decides to make a good post and has us copy and paste it.
I strongly suspect that Lisa will learn fast how it is done too.
That Pilgrim David taught me all I know of swiping pictures!!...Love Terry

Anonymous said...

Oh, did I hear my name mentioned?! Mrs. Shirkie, what was that?! :)

Pilot Mom, I love the photos, and your thoughts to go with them.

God bless you,
Lil Pilgrim Pal