Saturday, August 18, 2007

YOU ARE A BLESSING


Okay Then ! Wonderful praying from around the world , literally ! Terry had a good nites rest , and she will share in the days ahead how God has blessed her - THANKYOU PILGRIMS for praying for one of our own -- I am so pleased to see the contribution Vickie has made to "pals" - I believe God really has put HIS chosen ones in this group and I have NO doubt the devil has fought us from time to time -- I see zealousness, maturity, experience, tenderness, youth and wisdom in our regulars -- I like the way these comments come in with no agenda but to support the brethren , pray for needs and stay true to the Cross , the Blood, and the Word. The GodHead, Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. I want to mention these names as I am sure David is thrilled to have these people in this unique Christ centered blog. Terry -Saija - Claire - Heb - Susanwalkergirl - Donna - Lauren-Mary - Julie sweet insp. - Jel - Julie Lil M - Felisol - Lauren-mae - Prayingsensfan - Vickie - Lisa J . THANKYOU ALL --- U are all Missionaries of the CROSS and we find this site an OASIS . To refresh, find support , share the needs, tell of answers to prayer . No gossip of any type has been on here for the 3 months of existence , no agendas. We have alot of Christian maturity with these women, women that KNOW GOD and can move mountains IN CHRIST. I am truly blest to have been part of "pals" from the start, I sit here tonight , humbled , some moisture forming in these eyes of mine. The road ahead is clear , our map is THE WORD, our Guide fails not, He gently leads . U are a blessing to this Christian.

passing-thru

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, PT!
Quiet evening, eh? I am home alone" for a change...no fellowship with out friends this evening. I was looking forward to 3 days in a row of guests, but God had other plans. Now I just site here awaiting sunset...I've had such a lovely day of rest, I don't think I want to break it until sunset, and then I will begin preparing for tomorrow's meals...It is my dad and I's turn for breakfast, and my turn for dinner I think my brothers are glad it is not theit turn so they can have fun with their friends instead of doing dishes, like I'll be doing! My sister is making her famous brownies, and I think she is helping make a dish or two...she is telling exactly what to make that out friends will like. I am making liver for their mom, and I can't wait to see the son's nose wrinkle when he sees it! I'm making Broccoli Salad for him, wy should he complain about liver for his mom?!

I hope everyone has a blessed Sabbath tomorrow! Be strengthened in the Lord!

Lil Pilgrim Pal

Anonymous said...

WOW! That comment must have a dozen spelling mistakes --all due to this RIDICULOUS laptop keyboard. I prided myself with my excellent spelling when I was younger. God humbled me when I wrote someone who majored in English and misspelled anonymous and Alouette (our local football team). My sister--who did not do well in spelling-- loves to remind me of that letter!

Anonymous said...

LOL HEB -- spelling ---
Lord Bless U and your a blessing to us in pals -- in fact , when we think of pals , U are pals ---

U show alot of wisdom for still a young person -- U are and will be a blessing to many as the years roll on ----
Makes some extra liver for Terry , we know how much she likes it

Anonymous said...

Yes, sir...I'll send a care package to Welland by XpressPost so it won't get cold...;)

You have me laughing so hard!

God bless ou,
Lil Pilgrim pal

Anonymous said...

posted your request Heb -- let us know how your dad made out

Anonymous said...

I'll let you know if I can in the AM. I will be so busy tomorrow, but we shall see...

Thank you for posting it for me, and thsnk you for your prayers.

God bless you,
Lil Pilgrim Pal

Vicki said...

Thank you, Lord, for giving Terry that good rest. Wonderful!

And thank you, Lord, for gathering this group of folks to honor You and stand in the gap for each other. You are the Keeper and Protector of our hearts, the Most High God, our Strength and Strong Tower, a very present Help in times of trouble. We praise You because You are our Prince of Peace and our soon-coming King! We pause now to give thanks for the peace that passes all understanding when we set our minds on You, for retoring our soul when we're bruised and battered, for pouring our Your love into hearts for one another, for the grace that undergirds us daily, for the great shouts of joy that well up inside us when Your Holy Spirit causes us to lift up the Name above all names, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Redeemer! Amen and amen!

Heb, praying for your dad. I'll scoot and read the update on your dad....count on my prayers and keep us posted. Hey, please pass me some of that broccoli salad:-)

Passing-thru, you're a faithful scribe for Pilgrim Pals....thank you for all you do. Everybody here is such an encouragement to me.

passing-thru said...

We are glad U are "one" of us , Vicki ! There is no doubt as to the validity and effectiveness of this group of "pals" . We have tried to be "faithful" to The Lord and be prayer warriors for the Kingdom. We have seen some good results and some vicious attacks from the father of all lies --
We few have been able to pray for "many" that are in our own personal worlds and touching the Kingdom as a result.. GOOD STUFF , this GOD BUSINESS and Thankyou for adding to us , your a "mother of Israel, indeed"

Vicki said...

Just caught this note, and so my thanks go out to God again for you, Passing-thru, Heb, and all the sweet saints at Pals.

Thank you for welcoming me.