Friday, August 10, 2007

Featured Blogs

Each month PILGRIM PALS will feature a new blog. Check out the heading at the top of the sidebar on the right. This month's featured blog is THOUGHTS FROM THE TEAHOUSE, Lisa J's excellent site.

We mentioned this site earlier this week. Hopefully all of our PILGRIM PALS will wander over to the TEAHOUSE for some refreshment. Thanks for your excellent work, Lisa!

Have a great weekend, dear ones!

David


Note: Photo courtesy of Ruth McClure/copyright - taken in Unionville, ONT on a September morning. I believe Ruth is Lisa's aunt. - David

5 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Hi all!

Yes, Ruth is my aunt!

Thanks for the honor - and it comes on my birthday!

I am enjoying all of your blogs too as I scroll through the blogroll and visit each one.

Thanks again! I hope all goes well in Toronto for Carol - I'm praying too.

Lisa J

Terry said...

Hi Lisa!
Gotta' run but I do wish you a Happy Birthday!!

I heard tell that all the smart people are born in August!!
Least that's what I heard!!

Pilot Mom said...

Happy Birthday! Blessings on your special day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pals! Here is an update on Tony Proudfoot.
Last night was an Alouettes game and he was going solo on the color part. He sounded GREAT! He didn't stumble over his words or slur them!
I listened to part of a game I taped 2 years ago and almost couldn't tell the differnce.
God is working in his heart to. He said that he is going to church with AC (Anthony Calvillo)our baptist quarterback.
Thank you all for praying for him.

Little Montreal Girl

passing-thru said...

Good report prayingsensfan on proudfoot --
I guess David has his puter working ok now --
Let us know David how Carol made out ---
Lord Bless