Friday, August 10, 2007

Psalm 34:8 O Taste And See That The Lord Is Good!

Psalm 34:4 "I sought the Lord and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."
verse 6 "This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles."
verse17 "The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles."
verse 19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them ALL."


Blessed Is The Man That Trusteth In Him.....Psalm 34:8

4 comments:

David Warren Fisher said...

AMEN to whovever posted these verses. God is good!

David, the Pilgrim

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I needed to read these verse right now. You don't know how much you Pals meean to me!

Still trying to hang on,
Little Montreal Girl

passing-thru said...

Yeah David, I don't know who posted this either - ? --
Prayingsensfan -- forgive me , I forgot if U have been struggling ?

Will bring U before the Lord

Anonymous said...

PT, she is very sad about Jarren's death, I know that...poor thing! I am sad, too, but I move on easily (most of the time), because of the way I deal with death.

Thank you for praying for her!

Lil Pilgrim Pal