Thursday, August 2, 2007

Heather

August 1
The last couple of days I haven’t been feeling well, but shook it off as the aftermath of radiation and chemotherapy… however I couldn’t shake off the dizziness that greeted me in the middle of the night last night. It feels the same as when I had an inner ear infection, but with the recent circumstances my husband and I don’t want to take a chance. So this morning at 10:15 we will go to my GP and hopefully wont be sent for an MRI
Its funny how when you have cancer, the common trip to the doctor brings on a totally different meaning. I’m sure it is nothing more than an inner ear infection but my thoughts are running. That is something I need you guys to pray for today, my peace of mind and for this not to be anything outside of an inner ear infection.
Also, many of you have said that you couldn’t read my blog, (Mark even said he thought it was odd the way the red overlapped but chalked it up to my design) so let me know if this one is better. I really like it

01.AugIm home..
Wednesday
and it is an inner ear infection (again). My GP put me on an antibiotic and I will take my remaining Zofran pills for nausea. They also ordered some labs, and should have the results later today (CBC etc) but didn’t mention an MRI :). My next Neurology appointment will be August 16th, which will include an MRI and Consult at Moffit. I will have the results of the MRI that day, which makes me very very happy. I know so many people who have to wait for days for the results and that would just send me into a fit! Another prayer answered I am leaning towards continuing with chemo, and will discuss it further with the doctors on the 16th.
I am heading to bed now but wanted to thank you all for your prayers and support… they really do mean so much

1 comment:

passing-thru said...

Heather we will REMEMBER --
and Arlene as well --

Lord Bless

PILGRIMS - That Minnesota Bridge Disaster , I haven't prayed as I ought but as Heb 11:1 said last nite , we should pray for the hurting --- may it all lead to Christ ---