Monday, August 13, 2007

TAKE HEART


Pilgrims , David and Carol , we're praying - keep looking UP , Terry , we are praying today for U, be confidant that God will enable U --- Julie Lil M, continue on the SOLID ROCK that does not move --- Julie sweet Insp , Lord Bless on your new job -- Arlene and Heather , continued healings -- Curious servant, God knows your heart ache , TRUST and OBEY , HE will be with U , HE promised that --Pilot Mom enjoy your son's visit --Jel have a good day, Lauren-Mary, keep smiling and obeying the Word, -- Donna, stay positive, God knows your heart and Jennifer's too ----Heb, continued healing ---- going out the door , PILGRIMS, stay STRONG IN THE LORD , not in our strength , Lisa J drop us a line and help encourage the "pals" --


"LOOKING UNTO JESUS , THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH "

passing-thru

7 comments:

Terry said...

Passing-thru...You have a good day and we will be praying for that fellow at work who has been giving God thanks for his food. We pray that you will be a blessing to those around you at work, just as you have been a blessing to all of us pals!...from Terry

Anonymous said...

Thank you Passin-thru...

I'm off to my grandparents' for lunch....liver, YUM!

God bless you,
Lil Pilgrim Pal

Vicki said...

Hey sweet friends!

Came by to check on everyone, pray, and say howdie. Such a wonderful bunch, you are. My heart goes out to each of you and I ask the Lord to 'giveth more grace,' accordingly. {{Hugs}}

Pausing to lift the needs of all Abba's children here...

In His love,
Vicki

On Christ the Solid Rock we stand,
All other ground is sinking sand!

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

Hi Vicki, thanks for dropping by! Don't be a stranger - hang out with us anytime!

Blessings

Julie (LM)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Vicki...Amen, on Christ the solid rock we DO stand! That was one of my faorite hymns when I was little...I think it was because it was my best friend's sister's favorite (she died when she was only 6 years old, and everything she liked, I treasured!).

God bless you! Thank you for dropping by!

How is our husband doing?

Lil Pilgrim Pal

Terry said...

Nice to see you Vicki!
Always nice!...love Terry

Hebrews..Liver? Yuk!!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Shirkie...

I just knew you wouldn't like liver...it's a European old-school kind of thing, you know! I've taken a bit of that old-fashionedness growing up here in my quaint European neighborhood, and I keep telling sister I will sneak some iver into the next meal I make...she has a good friend whose family is SUPPOSED to be coming up Sunday (it never seems to wor out, pray that this time it does!), and he hates liver, and his mom loves it...and it's my turn to make the meal!!! So, I've threatened to slip some liver where it doesn't belong, and she says she'll leak the secret. Whatever! we're just having fun, eh?!

But if you upstream, I'll fix you some DELICIOUS liver...VEGETARIAN chopped liver...no liver, but does it ever taste good!

Lil Pilgrim Pal