Thursday, September 13, 2007

Catching Up

The ol' pilgrim has landed (not at Plymouth Rock) but back in beautiful Cavan, Ontario. My trip to Pittsburgh was rewarding, refreshing and renewing. Thanks for your prayers!

This morning Carol and I had an appointment with our bank manager concerning the possibility of getting another mortgage should we be able to sell our home. We had to furnish paperwork showing our income for the last two years. We feared that the bank might hesitate to provide a new mortgage because our income had dropped significantly from 2005 to 2006. We waited patiently but anxiously to hear back from the bank. We finally got the call and we got mortgage approval in the amount that we had requested. GOD IS SO GOOD!

Today has been an exhausting day emotionall and physically. I'm still battling the cellulitis. My meds ran out tonight so I have to call our doctor in the morning to request more.

While I was away I seemed to lose touch with all the prayer requests and updates. Hopefully our beloved Passing Thru, brother Bob, will give us an updated summary this weekend.

Be strong in His mighty power, dear ones! You are loved and appreciated more than I can express.

Bound together by His love,

~David

7 comments:

Terry said...

I must say Pilgrim that Passing-thru keeps us all informed sometimes twice a day about prayer requests,
That guy is worth his weight in gold!!
I think that we had better keep him ,eh?...from Terry

Anonymous said...

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." 3 John 1:2

Anonymous said...

Checking in before going to work -
Ms. TERRY , YOUR THE ONE that brings the love and friendship to so many in here --

YOUR OUR INTERNET MISSIONARY

Welcome Back David !
we will be praying for U and Carol,

David Warren Fisher said...

Thanks Pals! Today is another opportunity for God to demonstrate His faithfulness and provision.

Yesterday He helped me,
Today He did the same;
How long will this continue?
Forever...Praise His name!

David

Terry said...

Good Morning David and Passing-thru and Anon..
It is a beautiful day. Suppose to get up to 80 degrees!!
...Love Terry

Pilot Mom said...

Good morning Pilgrims! :D Nice to have you back, David. PT I hope your day is chock full of blessings from the Lord! Terry, you put a smile to everything you write! We are to be in the 90's today. One would think we are still in the midst of summer! ;) However, I can tell Fall is approaching. Praise the Lord!

I'm off to be the hands for my friend who broke both her wrists! Will try to catch up tonight when I am back home.

The only thing, by the time I get back on the computer, you all will probably be in bed SLEEPING! ;)

Anonymous said...

HI, Pilgrim! So good to hear from you! Sister and I were just talking about you this morning on the walk...and then a car from ONT passed us, so we started laughing! :)

Hi, Pals!
I don't know when and if I'll be on here again 'till next week...Please pray for us because this is our BIG weekend, and we will be busy selling our wares. Please pray that we will be a light and a witness for Christ...we meet so many people, and meet up with so many that we only see once or a few times a year. I will hopefully be seeing my friends whose stories I shared with you on my last post. I only get to see them this one time a year. There are one or two that I take the time to encourage in Christ to come to the Faith...one is my age and she was brought up in a certain denomination, but not taught to have a relationship with God. The other is seeking God.

I pray that you have a blessed weekend, and a very blessed Sunday. I will certainly be thinking of all of you ;) and praying for you every morning!

God's richest blessings on you,
LPP/Heb

Oh, "anonymous" that is such a nice verse you quoted!