Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HEB

hebrews 11:1 said...
Hey, Pals! Can someone please post this? Thank you.
I'm just getting on here quick to ask for prayer...I mentioned earlier this week that a friend asked me to do some computer gphics work for gifts he is giving to Jewish friends for Rosh Hashanah.
He wrote a very powerful line for me to put on a card for him...Anyway, Satan does not want this to be so easy, and I can't find the cellophane I promised my friend that the gifts will be wrapped in AND the cards won't print!!! I am getting a BLACK card instead of the colorful one I have on my screen!
Please pray that I can find the cello (it is somewherein this office!) and that God will give me wisdom in printing this stuff...it is to be picked up this evening!!
Thank you for your prayers...I'm getting back to work now.
God bless you,
LPP

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

am praying Heb

Pilgrim Pals said...

I'm so glad you found the stuff you were looking for! Now I'm praying for a speedy completion! :)

Pilgrim Pals said...

That was me...Pilot Mom in the above comment. *hangs head shamefully for not remembering to sign my name*

Anonymous said...

QUIZ : GUESS WHO THIS IS -- THIS WILL BE TOUGH , SO PUT YOUR THINKING CAPS ON -- HERE WE GO --

Open hands - *hangs head in shame*
*lifting hands in praise*

hmmm, I'm thinking , I'm thinking - I'll guess who this is - its coming to me --
LOL -- only teasing -- ONLY TEASING

Anonymous said...

Heb...glad you found what you needed....I will answer your quesstions in the comments of my post of this morning...

God Bless
donna

Pilot Mom said...

LOL! Yes, you are right! It's me!! The memory is a terrible thing to waste! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Pals!

Praise the Lord, I've got great news: I just delivered 50 cards X2 designs (that's 100, and I cut them out with the slide cutter, too!), plus the needed ribbon and cello...about half an hour ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your prayers...Now may the recipients come to know their Yeshua Ha'Mashiach (Jesus the Savior)!

God bless you,
LPP

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS HEB -

LORD BLESS YOUR WITNESSING AND WORKING FOR HIS KINGDOM

Anonymous said...

Oh, could someone please post my above praise report? I can't just be posting requests and never answers! ;) Thank you

LPP