Thanks for praying for my sister!
Some needs were met immediately:
* God blessed with rent money and deposit for a small one-bedroom apartment.
* Shelby's old boss released her final paycheck (after refusing up until now).
* Some good church folk helped her and daughter move today (Saturday).
* They're exhausted and broke again, but will go to the food bank on Monday.
* We'll be able to send some food money this week - thank you, Lord.
Keep praying as the Holy Spirit leads:
* that Shelby & little daughter will know the saving grace of our Lord.
* that they find a local church home and desire to grow spiritually.
* that God would provide Shelby a good job to meet their bills - she's applied at several places.
* that her daughter would transition well into the new school (4th grade).
* for emotional and physical health - this has been a little traumatic for them both.
I love you, my praying Pals. Be encouraged!