Tuesday, September 18, 2007

TERRY'S PORCH

Running late -- lol --- Just a line to say , am praying for "Pals"
SANCTIFYING GRACE, EVERYDAY LIVING GRACE, HIS KEEPING AND LOVING POWER for us HIS REDEMPTIVE TREASURE , Trusting in HIS ABILITY to keep and water and produce in us HIS LIKENESS
Stop by Terry's porch, she has a little well box there, one can draw a CONTINUOUS SUPPLY of LIVING WATER, fellowship sweet as we SIT at HIS FEET --
thinking today of U , Claire and Jim's needs / Vicki for blessings on U and Richard -- yes , Donna and Jennifer too ! --- Lil M, U will read this today after U get home, TRUST in HIS GOODNESS for HE does minute by minute care for U --- Heb and family and your dad's foot for HIM to touch -- Be neat if we all this day brought dad Golden before the Throne -- Arlene and Heather, their bodies HE would touch --- yes, Felisol, we see U over there , your not far from us, just a prayer away , for HIM to touch your family, Serina and Gunnar , thankyou for contributing to pals --- Julie, Sweet Insp, we are missing U, Jel we thankyou for being Anonamous, :-) and David and Carol and your world for Him to touch and restore and bless -- am sure there are many more , I have GOT TO RUN -- late , Lord Bless and I sincerely mean for the Lord to Bless us all IN CHRIST ---
passing-thru

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you all like that I'm Anonymmous?????????


jel

Anonymous said...

how does one take that ? :)


jel

Anonymous said...

Jel, I KNEW IT WAS YOU writng as Anonymous! ;) You are so special, please come by as often as you can :)

HI, PALS!

I really have NO time right now, but just read all the posts and must run.

God bless you,
LPP

Anonymous said...

I'm not always anoymous!

just to lazy to sign in :)

Anonymous said...

Janice now you don't go and get no bad thoughts. That was not said to be mean ? That was said to let you know we all love ya!! I know I do.

Blessings. You're Adopted,
Grandpaw.

BTW- You never know where I'll be lurking around to throw a rock at old Satan ?

Terry said...

Hey!
There is that RRBJ lurking around.
I am very suprised that he commented on this post of yours Passing-thru.
You know what that guy calls me?
"The mean old Canadian Woman"!
What I would like to know is where he ever got THAT idea!!
Even though it IS the truth!
Ha!!
Love Terry

Anonymous said...

Since when is THAT the truth, Mrs. Shirkie? I think you are one of the sweetest Canadian women I have ever known!

Hey, Jel and Mrs. Shirkie...
Over the weekend I was at a fair, and these two guys came in with their guitars and struck up some tunes...and guess what they played? "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..." I thought of you two! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Pals!

Did any of you Ottawa Senator/Mike Fisher fans hear that he signed a new LOOOONNNNG contract? And I was hoping that maybe we could get him here in Montreal.

My sister and I were walking today and I commnted I will be the only Pal cheering for the Habs when they play the Sens! ;) Oh, this is going to be one fun hockey season!

God bless you all,
LPP

Felisol said...

Dear Passing-thru bob,
wish I was there with you.
Here it's time to put away the garden furniture for the season. Rain, rain, and more rain.
They say that when God had created western Norway he smiled contempted and said,"oh, how beautifyl. I'll have to wash it every day!" And so he did.
I am praying for you every day Faithful Pilgrim. You'll never know hoe good it feels when you're mentioning us all by name before you go to bed. Tha's the way my father thaught me to pray from when I was a little child. That's the way he "worked" till he could not speak anymore.
I feel safe walking together with people doing his deeds.
God bless you over and over again.
Yours Felisol

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

I'm with Felisol. How comforting and peaceful to know that so many and especially many of the Pilgrim Pals are mentioning and taking my name to the Throne Room. Only eternity can thank you. Praying for you too! What an awesome group to be part of. Love you all!