Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hello Pilgrims

Just popping in to say "hi". I've been really tired lately - it's par for the course with some of the hormonal imbalances I've been experiencing. I know that will be rectified soon enough. We are wonderfully made by God for sure - very complex in our chemistry - if one little hormone is outta whack it can sure cause havoc. Even though I have nothing profound to say these days, I read the daily posts and pray the Lord's grace on each of you everyday.

Love, Julie (LM)


PS Hey Pilgrim Dave - please let "little Fish"
know I'm praying he gets back on his skates real soon! I was disappointed that he wasn't able to be at "Sensfest" last Sunday at Scotiabank Place, but it was great to see all the other Senators going through their drills.....GO SENS GO!!!!

6 comments:

Terry said...

Hi Little Missionary Julie...
I was wondering where you were and how you are feeling.
Happy to hear your voice again!
How is Noah these days. Is he putting on his winter coat yet?
Well come back soon, eh?....Love Terry

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie...thank you for stopping in here and letting everyone know how you are. BTW, Who is this handsome person, if I may ask?

God Bless
donna

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

Hi Terry, Noah the bunny is doing fine - he is so cute and yes, he is doing a bit of sheding of the summer coat for the winter one :)

Hi Donna, that handome lad is Pilgrim David's nephew Mike Fisher....someone nicknamed him "little Fish" but he isn't exactly "little" at 6 feet something!! He plays for a NHL Hockey team, Ottawa Senators and is a Christian who isn't shy about sharing his faith.

Anonymous said...

Hello Little Missionary!
I thought "Fishy" was kidnapped or something. ;) He wasn't playing against the Habs on friday. What happened to him? I was waiting for him to say "Shut up" when some colorfull language was flying on the ice. Dany Heatley took care of that for him.

Glad you're back!

Little Montreal Girl

Vicki said...

Blessings to all you Pals....I'm still reading and perusing and praying for all of you.

Julie, will keep praying for you. I've been rather tired myself lately.

That nephew of David's is a kingdom cutie. God bless him!

Anonymous said...

Hi, LM! Good to see you here!

Nice shot of the Lil Fish, too! My sister told me she found out after she commented that he is injured...I feel really bad for him. Although you well know I'm not a Sens fan :) My favorite team is the Lightning, because they had two players from my area on their team (now just Martin St. Louis), and my second favorite team is the Habs.

God bless you, LM!

LPP