Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Lauren-Mary


Well it is a special day for Lauren-Mary and we want to join in with Jack and wish her a great day!
I am sure that somebody will post her a nice birthday cake.
That is not my department because I cannot bake if my life depended upon it!
Now it would be the frosty Friday if I ever came up with a cake and if I DID bake one Lauren--Mary, it would NOT be a pretty sight!
Now that Jack gave me a very difficult time.
While I was trying to capture him, he made such a big fuss that by the time I had him safely put into this picture, he got paw prints all over the frame!
Once again to our special "beautiful smile" Pilgrim Pal....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
....from all of your Pilgrim Pals!
Psalm 118:24This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it!

5 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

The Happiest of Birthdays to you, Lauren-Mary!!! May He shine on your special day ever so brightly!

Anonymous said...

DITTO on Pilot Mom's wishes -
That Terry is so faithful on posting Birthdays !

Yes , Lauren-Mary - The Woman WHO SMILES

LORD BLESS U on your journey as U serve HIM

Saija said...

blessings on your birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!!!!!!





jel

Felisol said...

Dear Lauren-May,
I wish you the happiest of birthdays.
I cannot bake birthday cakes either, but I can cheat them. I usually buy some kind of bottoms, white, chocolate or those of beaten white of eggs and sugar. Then I fill them with all sorts of cream, chocolate figurines, gellyfish and goodies. The children love them.
For adults; whip cream, ice and strawberries usually does the trick.
We were in old fashioned birrtthday party at favourite aunt lilly Saturday.
I ate till my tummy would burst. four delicious homebaked cakes, wafles and buttered and sugared griddle cakes.
The sugarlevels went through the roof, friendly and funny though.