Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Touching Words From Heather


If you leave this blog
Sunday
having taken with you only one thing… I pray that it is Jesus. I pray that He touches you, and you leave here renewed and uplifted. I pray that if you came in doubting His love for you, you leave here knowing that He loves you more than I could ever find words to describe on this blog.
If you learn anything from my journey, I pray that you realize it isn’t about me. It isn’t about my cancer, or my daughters illness, its about the hope that I have in Him, even when I cant feel His hand, He is still there. He holds every tear that I shed in His hand.
He is holding you, even when you cant feel it… He is there. He loves you.
He means it....Heather

7 comments:

Felisol said...

Dear Heather,
how wonderful of your to share this testimony.
I'm always sorry for you and your daughter and you are in my prayers all the time.
But this morning, o7,I woke up after a bad night, this happens, to all, went to the pilgrims and your testimony stirred me deeply and encouraged me going on going on. Thank you.
Yours Felisol

Terry said...

Yes Heather…The Lord does hold every tear you shed in His hands and then He puts them into His bottle.
Every one of them is precious to Him.
Then He holds you.

Deuteronomy 33:12
And of Benjamin he said, The beloved of the LORD shall dwell in safety by him; and the Lord shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders.

Love Terry

Anonymous said...

GOOD STUFF

Anonymous said...

Terry , I imagine U posted this - Thankyou for sharing our Heather's great message of Christ

Anonymous said...

There will never be adequate words to express to Heather how deep into my soul her testimony, courage and love for God reaches....He places her in my heart each day as I pray and thank Him for her.

donna

Vicki said...

Heather's life and faith bless me so much! I see Jesus in her.

May His love continue to undergird you, my sister in Christ. {{hugs}}

susanwalkergirl said...

My dearest Heather...thank you dear one for being so willing to testify to God's faithfulness...and being open and transparent. What a dear one you are.

I come away encouraged...for there is Light even in the dark times. Hold tight to His precious hand.