Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A panicky spirit today

I'm feeling slightly panicky today - it's like seeing a storm moving in - a dark cloud and I'm nervous about it. I want to hide under the covers! Don't know what the cause is for sure - there are a few possibilities (hormonal stuff...I am a woman afterall :) - I'm tracking it to see if there is a pattern. Whatever the cause, I'm turning to you for prayer just to help calm my spirit and mind, which is churning about 100 miles an hour.

Thanks.
Julie (LM)

2 comments:

Terry said...

I will pray Little Missionary Julie.
Don't forget that Jesus is right there beside you...Love Terry

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you right now! Aren't I glad I found a moment to check Pals!

Day is dying in the west, and I want to crane my ear and see if I can hear them blow the shofars down the street from me to welcome the new year...Shana Tova!

LPP