Friday, September 28, 2007

FROM LPP

Hi, Pals, can someone please post this? Thank you.
After reading on a post last night the phrase “God is good all the time”, I thought I’d share the song by the same name (which is one of favorites!), and a few scriptures I’ve been thinking of.
God bless you all, LPP
Chorus:
God is good all the time He put a song of praise in this heart of mine God is good all the time Through the darkest night, His light will shine God is good, God is good all the time
If you're walking through the valley And there are shadows all around Do not fear, He will guide you He will keep you safe and sound' Cause He's promised to never leave you Nor forsake you and His Word is true
Chorus
We were sinners - so unworthy Still for us He chose to die
Filled us with His Holy Spirit Now we can stand and testify
That His love is everlasting And His mercies - they will never end
Chorus Bridge:
Though I may not understand All the plans He has for me
My life is in His hands And through the eyes of faith I can clearly see
Chorus
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth….For the Lord will not cast off for ever: But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies. For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men…Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the LORD…He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.
(KJV) Lamentations 3:21-27; 31-33; 40; Psalm 33:5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you space it please? :)
Thank you!

LPP

Terry said...

Hey Hebrews...I think it looks pretty good!
Whoever posted this did a good job.
I know on my blog it is really hard to space things.
I wish I knew how.
Whenever I have posted soemthing for you, it takea a real long time for me to space it!

This is an excellent post and I have always loved that song.
Bill Gaither and friends sing it sometimes..

Love Mrs. Shirkie