Sunday, August 12, 2007

GOOD NEWS

DID YOU GET YOUR INVITATION , I GOT MINE IN THE BOOK OF BOOKS,
Let us pilgrims , tell others of the Good News , I want to thank Bill and Linda Archer for telling me about Jesus and His Sacrifice , way back in 1967 in Cuba , New York .

Pilgrim pals , David's poem today when written under the struggle of discouragement, that part where he said , WE FOCUS ON THE CROSS --- So for all the struggles, GOD has allowed us to work in His Vineyard -- paul stoned and still preached - Noah laughed at for 120 years and still built by faith the ark -- Jeremiah in the hole of a prison preached deliverance to a sinful nation - while we "battle" daily discouragements , let us "go forth , outside of the camp" PREACHING JESUS ----
good nite and take heart --- there will be showers of blessings , let us look up --- passing-thru

3 comments:

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

Now there's a party I'm looking forward too!!! I'll get to meet Billy Graham - he is the one that led me to the Lord Jesus about 15 years ago as I watched him on TV. To be honest, I didn't even realize the full impact of my surrender until a few years after accepting Christ into my heart.

Julie (LM)

Anonymous said...

That happens to many people Julie -- Faith comes by hearing and we act in faith, repent , turn to and accept God's word on what He did at Calvary and it is counted as righteousness -- NEAT STUFF THIS GOD BUSINESS

Vicki said...

Thank you for this wonderfully encouraging post!

My next door neighbor shared Jesus with me back in 1983, so I've got my invitation:-)

Praying for David and all who may be battling discouragement (I certainly have my share)...but, for the joy of the Cross...we press on.

His name is Wonderful.

Blessings!