Sunday, August 19, 2007

GOD DOES PROVIDE


As a young Christian pastor , my wife and I look back and am amazed at how often God provided for us. With 4 young children, and a 35 dollar a week salary, I would drive 200 to 300 miles a week on the back roads of N.H.. Many times "money" or food would just appear on our doorstep or thru direct prayer. Saija's post earlier of God's provisions were certainly true. For some reason as we grow older, we lose that "edge" of "jumping in faith".

LET US TRUST HIM MORE for HE CERTAINLY HAS NEVER FAILED US

passing-thru

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Like we say here in the South, "ain't" it the truth!! God is good all the time and knows, even before we ask, what we need. I remember once when my children were mere babies, that we had need of a coffee pot -- at least I wanted one, because our old coffee maker had broken. Now this is just a simple example of the love of God for His children, but the very week I dared pray for money to replace that old coffee pot, my baby sister sent a letter with cash inside. She said she didn't know why but felt led to send a little spending money. I broke down and cried, just to realize how God answered that prayer. We need to pray all the more, not for what God will give us, but to KNOW Him and realize He really is our Provider. He really wants us to trust Him!