Friday, August 10, 2007

He's HOME!



He's HOME!!!

We surprised Sarah! I had set up dinner for her parents and Sarah to join Pilot Dad and myself for dinner without them knowing or expecting Pilot to be with us. Pilot was going to call her on her cell phone but when I sat down at the table I knew she didn't have her phone on. So I quickly excused myself to the [ahem] ladies room. In reality I raced out to the car and waved for him to come on in. The surprise was worth every minute of keeping quiet...as you can see from their smiles!!!

Pilot Mom

5 comments:

passing-thru said...

AWESOME
LOOK AT ALL THOSE SMILING FACES

HI PILOT AND SARAH

LORD BLESS U PEOPLE

Terry said...

Oh Boy Pilot-mom...SO nice!!
I am so happy for you all!!
Love Terry

David Warren Fisher said...

That Pilot Mom is a real joker isn't she!

I can only imagine what kind of reponse Pilot got from Sarah when he walked in!

We'll miss Pilot Mom's input at PILGRIM PALS over the next few days but we will be thrilled that she had PILOT at home for a few days.

They'll be "flying high". Ha! Ha!

David

Anonymous said...

very awesome Pilot-mom......it is such fun to see their smiling, surprised faces....

Blessings to you
donna

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for the Pilot-Family! We (my sister and I) are so happy for y'all! Have a great time together!

God bless you,
Lil Pilgrim Pal